Lambaria Eyecare Associates
Optometrist in Davison, MI
At Lambaria Eyecare Associates we provide a range of eyewear and eyecare including eyeglasses, contact lenses, comprehensive eye exam services, and other eye tests. We invite you to visit our practice to experience the expertise, service, and personal attention you deserve.
What to Expect for Your Eye Exam
Upon your arrival, our receptionist will welcome you as a member of our practice. If you haven’t already done so online, we will ask you to complete a questionnaire. This information provides our eye doctor with your health history related to providing you with the best vision solutions. To provide us with your information, please visit our Patient Center.
Your Comprehensive Eye Health Evaluation May Include Some or All of the Following Eye Tests:
- Review of any current vision problems or conditions, your general health, as well as discuss your hobbies and lifestyle requirements to better tailor the examination and prescription to your needs.
- Record your vision using a digital, high definition acuity chart.
- Evaluation of your neuro-ocular pathway using a transilluminator.
- Obtain a guaranteed, accurate prescription using autorefraction, retinoscopy, and subjective refraction techniques.
- Thorough evaluation of all ocular structures.
- Perform biomicroscopy to evaluate the cornea and anterior segment.
- Perform Goldmann Applanation Tonometry, the gold standard of measuring intra-ocular pressures for glaucoma.
- Perform pupillary dilation for complete retinal evaluation.
- Perform Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope for extended ophthalmscopy, an advanced retinal test.
- Evaluation of the optic nerve head for glaucoma.
- Evaluation of the macula and fovea for macular degeneration, macular edema, and other macular disease.
- Examination of the retinal vasculature for diabetic and hypertensive changes.
Special Eye Testing and Equipment Includes:
- Use a digital retinal camera to obtain digital images of retinal health.
- Use an anterior segment camera to capture images of corneal health.
- Insertion of Punctal Plugs for advanced cases of dry eye.
- Use a Humphrey’s Automated Perimeter to evaluate glaucoma, macular and neurological conditions.
- Perform gonioscopy, a specialized glaucoma test.
Dr. Lambaria has recently added a GDx laser to his practice that specifically tests for glaucoma and is the only optometrist in the Davison area with this technology. The laser scans your ocular structures and compares the results to normative data using a statistical package for the diagnosis and management of glaucoma.
In Addition to Advanced Technology for Eye Exam Services, We Also Provide the Latest Contact Lenses and Eyeglass Lenses
We offer the best lens features available including Crizal anti-reflection lenses, Varilux Progressive lenses, and Transition comfort tint lenses.
An on-site lab means your glasses will be made to the highest quality and you will receive your eyewear in a timely fashion.
If you have any questions about any of the eye tests or eye exam procedures, please feel free to contact our eye doctor, Dr. Lambaria, or his staff and they will gladly answer any questions you may have, 810-658-2020. Thank you.